I’ve sent out the brackets, y’all! If you think you should have received one and didn’t, please please let me know. We need all the trash talking losers we can get, but in this age of contact autofill and whatnot, I can no longer remember phone numbers or email addresses very well.
Ok, as a reminder, as if you need or care for them, here are the rules (credit to Todd):
- Pick the winners of all 63 non-play-in games. The scoring will be: 1 pt for each first round game, 2 pts for each second round game, then 3, 4, 6, and finally 8 pts for the championship game.
- The tiebreaker will be the total number of points in the championship game. Please please please please remember to include this.
- Entries are due by 12 noon EDT/9 am PDT (it’s D right? we’re done with S for a while?)
- Winners will receive a miscellaneous prize, maybe. But you’ll be listed in yearly as a previous winner, definitely. All for about five minutes of your time! (I figure that’s the average time people spend on this.)
- Don’t pick a 16 seed over a 1 seed. It will probably happen one year, but it hasn’t yet!
I know, I am so arrogant, giving out free hints like that! :)